Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Make It Stop

I've got this ringing in my ears. It's the alarm bells that go off when a Democrat gets indicted. Why, lo and behold, there are two or three different stories about how and why the Feds started tapping Spitzer's phone.

That's a problem for the Democrats, but not for me. I have no sympathy with a guy who spends $4500 for a hooker while his foxy wife languishes at home. Especially if that guy would throw me in jail for even thinking of doing the same thing.

If the Dems want me to vote for them, they should act like a political party. They should refer to Republican miscreants every time they defend Spitzer, and they should attack Republican miscreants when they're not defending Spitzer. Make the Republicans the ones who are tired of hearing about morality.

Did I spell his name wrong? Well, like I said, I really don't care.

No comments: